Term 2 Classes Resume in Covid Level 2 Week Beginning Monday 25th May - Health & Safety Guidelines are below.
Thanks for your patience. Im pleased to announce that we are ready to confirm that our booking system and gymnasium is ready to open to Recreational Classes following the Covid Alert Level 2 guidelines week beginning Monday 25th May. Classes and the timetable remain the same but we will be finishing the classes 5 minutes earlier than usual to allow for the previous class to disperse before the next one arrives. Below you will find our Health and Safety Plan, please read this thoroughly as we will need your help in maintaining a safe gym environment within the guidelines.
If you have already booked then you do not need to do anything. If you are yet to book please do so asap.Class numbers have been slightly reduced to allow us to have bubbles of 10 (including the coach) in the gym at one time. Class prices have been reduced to reflect the late start to the term. People who have already booked pre lock down will have a credit applied to their account in the next 48 hours and we request for you to please pay your account if you have not already. I will send out statements once the credits have been applied.
Class Prices for the Remainder of Term 2
Recreational Classes 50 minutes - Was $140.....Now $84
Rhythmic Class 50 minutes - Was $140...Now $84
Pre School Classes 40 minutes - Was $115....Now $69
Advanced Classes 80 minutes - Was $192....Now $115
Advanced Twice a Week - Was $253...Now $152
Additional Health and Safety Measures during Alert Level 2
We understand that all members will feel more comfortable with some reassurance around the additional measures and changes to our procedures we will be putting in to place to ensure the safety of our members. Here is a summary:
• We have contact tracing procedures in place for all visitors to the gym including members, staff, delivery personnel and contractors
• RGC has a zero tolerance to illness. If any of our staff or members are feeling unwell, they will be asked to not come to the gym until clear.
• All staff and coaches will be rostered on to a very strict cleaning schedule. High traffic areas will be cleaned 3 times a day and gym equipment will have additional cleaning.
• Payment options limited to online Banking only for Term 2
• Parents are required to drop off and collect from outside the gym (except parented pre-school classes). A member of staff will be available to supervise and assist.
• Athletes must abide by the timetable provided for them by the Head coach GEO– UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN AN ATHLETE ATTEND A DIFFERENT TRAINING SESSION THAN THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED.
• Athletes are not allowed to arrive early for class and enter the gym to wait – Athletes must stay in their parents car until it is time to begin.
• Coaches and athletes must wash and sanitize their hands before entering the gym and upon leaving. Sanitizer will be provided outside the door.
• Rolls will be taken electronically by the coach supervisor.
• Secondhand merchandising will not be available for sale in Term 2
• Water fountains will be out of use – Please bring water bottle clearly named. Any unnamed water bottle will go to the trash.
• Work is being done on lesson planning to ensure our coaches can provide interesting, safe, developmental and challenging gymnastics classes.
Such as –
1. Spacing our classes to ensure cleaning can be completed more frequently.
2. Restricting the numbers in the gym and each area.
3. Reducing numbers in each class, as well having as smaller coach: gymnast ratio
4. Bigger circuits to ensure members stay apart.
5. Innovative warm-ups to ensure adequate physical distancing spacing
6. Each coach will have a ‘bubble bucket’ that includes
- Hand sanitizer- Disinfectant- Cloths- Gloves
The safety of our staff and members is paramount. We hope that this has answered many of your questions. If you are still unsure or want to query anything please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org