WAG Gymnastics Coach
Permanent, Part-Time Position
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
This is a permanent position to work with a team of committed coaches in a gymnastics facility located in Rangiora, North Canterbury.
We are a not-for-profit organization, aiming for excellence and promoting the love of the sport of gymnastics.
We are looking for enthusiastic a motivated coach who is committed to our long term vision for our, recreational, preschool and WAG program. We value maintaining a close-knit and positive community of coaches who are willing to learn together and grow in their knowledge with our full support.
Applicants must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Must have a Junior or Elementary Coach certification
- First Aid (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must be a team player and good communicator
- Must be enthusiastic, and enjoy working with children
- Must have a hand’s on positive coaching style
Note: Typical work week will be scheduled shifts depending upon team assignments.
Interested applicants should send a current resume and email response to this posting with the subject line: WAG Coach Posting to our Head Coach Geo Varela: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Recreational Coach
We are currently seeking to employ a part-time Coach to join our team of coaches in 2019 and take our busy Recreational children. Our club is continuing to grow and we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about gymnastics and brings energy to our team.
- Elementary Gymnastics NZ (or willing to obtain)
- Standard First Aid & CPR (or willing to obtain)
- A background in gymnastics and coaching for a minimum of 1 year
Interested applicants should send a current resume and email response to this posting with the subject line: Recreational Coach Posting to our Head Coach Geo Varela: email@example.com